Head of Fundraising and Campaigns FC Barcelona FoundationTweet
FC Barcelona Foundation, which mission is to support the most vulnerable childhood and youth through sports and education in values, is looking for the position of:
Head of Fundraising and Campaigns
Background, purpose and responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO of the Foundation, the candidate will manage an internal team of 2 people (1 fundraising coordinator and 1 back office staff), and will have to guarantee the growth and financial sustainability of the foundation thanks to the funds raised from private profit, philanthropic foundations (and multilateral institutions). He/she will also have to ensure the notoriety and recognition of the Foundation among their prospect donors and audiences.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Design, develop and manage the annual fundraising plan to guarantee external resources for the Foundation and generate new and innovative funding opportunities from the private profit and philanthropic sector.
- Design, develop and manage new funding niches, including individual donations.
- Propose and design new fundraising, branding and awareness campaigns in coordination with FC Barcelona Marketing Department
- Secure the funding of the programmes developed with strategic partners of the Foundation, in coordination with the Head of Alliances and the Head of Programmes
- Negotiation of funding agreements with companies, foundations, public bodies and major donors
- Monitoring and control of the annual fundraising plans and budgets.
- Leadership, supervision and evaluation of his/her team and external resources.
We are looking for a person Graduate on Economics or similar with specific studies or training in fundraising, with a minimum of 10 year experience in fundraising in the international arena and with global experience on fundraising in different markets and with different donors profiles.
The candidate will have:
- Proven track of negotiation skills at the highest level and strategic vision, result oriented, availability to travel abroad frequently.
- Proven success in delivering successful fundraising programmes with demonstrated financial results at a global or international scale.
Residence in Barcelona, native English and Spanish speaking will be a must and Catalan will be appreciated.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to work for FC Barcelona Foundation, in a global environment and at an organisation focused on values and social impact.
Salary will be based on a fix sum of 54.903€plus a 10% based on incentives depending on results.
To apply for the post, please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to the role along with your CV/resume (no photos) in English or Spanish, only BY EMAIL to Ricard Valls email@example.com
Deadline for applications 8 September 2017
Escribe tu comentario¿Quieres unirte a la conversación?
Agradecemos tu participación.