FC Barcelona Foundation, which mission is to support the most vulnerable childhood and youth through sports and education in values, is looking for the position of:
Head of Fundraising and Campaigns
Background, purpose and responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO of the Foundation, the candidate will manage an internal team of 2 people (1 fundraising coordinator and 1 back office staff), and will have to guarantee the growth and financial sustainability of the foundation thanks to the funds raised from private profit, philanthropic foundations (and multilateral institutions). He/she will also have to ensure the notoriety and recognition of the Foundation among their prospect donors and audiences.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Design, develop and manage the annual fundraising plan to guarantee external resources for the Foundation and generate new and innovative funding opportunities from the private profit and philanthropic sector.
- Design, develop and manage new funding niches, including individual donations.
- Propose and design new fundraising, branding and awareness campaigns in coordination with FC Barcelona Marketing Department
- Secure the funding of the programmes developed with strategic partners of the Foundation, in coordination with the Head of Alliances and the Head of Programmes
- Negotiation of funding agreements with companies, foundations, public bodies and major donors
- Monitoring and control of the annual fundraising plans and budgets.
- Leadership, supervision and evaluation of his/her team and external resources.
We are looking for a person Graduate on Economics or similar with specific studies or training in fundraising, with a minimum of 10 year experience in fundraising in the international arena and with global experience on fundraising in different markets and with different donors profiles.
The candidate will have:
- Proven track of negotiation skills at the highest level and strategic vision, result oriented, availability to travel abroad frequently.
- Proven success in delivering successful fundraising programmes with demonstrated financial results at a global or international scale.
Residence in Barcelona, native English and Spanish speaking will be a must and Catalan will be appreciated.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to work for FC Barcelona Foundation, in a global environment and at an organisation focused on values and social impact.
Salary will be based on a fix sum of 54.903€plus a 10% based on incentives depending on results.
To apply for the post, please send a letter of application stating the skills and approach that you would bring to the role along with your CV/resume (no photos) in English or Spanish, only BY EMAIL to Ricard Valls email@example.com
Deadline for applications 8 September 2017